COVID-19 RELATED CHURCH UPDATES
Since Governor Holcomb released the Back on Track Indiana guidelines, we have spent significant time in prayer and preparation, to develop our Back in the Building plan to resume in-person services and subsequent ministry opportunities to follow. Our plans will remain based upon current CDC and state guidelines to help protect the health and safety of our staff and congregation, including those who are at-risk and most vulnerable. Because this is an everchanging situation, at any notice we may need to change our plans based upon any state and county health updates.
WHAT TO KNOW
- In-person services are on Sundays at 8:30am, 9:45am, and 11am.
- In light of current guidelines, we strongly recommend that everyone (without a health exemption) wear a mask at the church whenever they are not at their seats and/or when social distancing can't be observed.
- To maintain distancing guidelines, please know that seating will still be limited.
- Services will be designed to create a clean and limited touch environment.
- Coffee and Tea are available again – please wear a mask and provide others space as you get your coffee or tea and condiments.
- The lobby is now open so you can ask questions or sign up for events at the Info Center.
- Sonlight Children’s Ministries is available at the 9:45am and 11am services. Get more details about check-in and pick-up processes on our Back in the Building Plan page.
- Additional in-person ministry opportunities will follow many of the same guidelines that are for Sunday services.
- Online services and ministry environments will continue to be provided.
- The WCC building will remain closed during the week except for staff, Community Care needs by appointment only, and approved ministry activities or meetings.
HOW TO JOIN US
As the virus continues to impact our communities, we will continue to observe best practices that protect people, including those who are at-risk and most vulnerable. With that said, we encourage you to prayerfully make the best choice for your family and situation, whether in-person or online. Either way, we're grateful however you choose to join us!
To allow for distancing guidelines, seating capacity has been reduced. If you’d like to join us for in-person services on Sunday, please check out the Back in the Building Plan by reviewing our in-person guidelines page.
To watch services on Sunday, you can click here from the website or mobile devices. If you are watching from a streaming device at home (ie Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire, etc.), just open the YouTube app and search for Warsaw Community Church, then watch for the live Sunday service, or check out our previous messages. You can also tune in from our Facebook page.
Watch messages and special videos at your convenience from our Media Player, YouTube, and Vimeo page. You can also find weekly content from Sonlight Children's Ministries, WCC Student Ministries, and our Midweek Connection messages.
We want to make sure we stay connected; if you are in need of care, we want to hear from you – whether that is prayer requests, financial concerns, or illness, we have a way for you to reach out to us…
If you need help or have a prayer request, please fill out the CARE REQUEST form on our website at www.warsaw.cc/care.
Are the fears and uncertainties of these times causing you to struggle with your faith? Do you need to hear another voice during this time of isolation? Are you struggling with your marriage or parenting? Just not sure where to turn? Let's talk. We are here for you! Schedule a Pastoral Call quickly and easily from our website at www.warsaw.cc/pastoralcall
If you’re not getting our email updates, be sure to sign up or update your contact information through our online Connection Card.
You can also sign up for text alerts by starting a text message to the number 877-329-2240 and type in the word WCCUPDATES.
We will continue to keep you updated as the state guidelines progress. In the meantime, let’s be a beacon of light and hope wherever we are, acting out of compassion, love, and God’s peace, which surpasses all understanding.