COVID-19 RELATED CHURCH UPDATES
Since Governor Holcomb released the Back on Track Indiana guidelines, we have spent significant time in prayer and preparation, to develop our Back in the Building plan to resume in-person services and subsequent ministry opportunities to follow this summer. Our plans will remain based upon current CDC and state guidelines to help protect the health and safety of our staff and congregation, including those who are at-risk and most vulnerable. Because this is an everchanging situation, at any notice we may need to change our plans based upon any state and county health updates.
WHAT TO KNOW FOR AUGUST
- In-person services will continue on Sundays at 9am and 10:45am.
- In light of current guidelines, we strongly recommend that everyone (without a health exemption) where a mask at the church whenever they are not at their seats.
- To maintain distancing guidelines, please know that seating will still be limited.
- Services will be designed to create a clean and limited touch environment.
- We will still provide space for the Listening Lot, where you can be on campus, but remain outdoors and listen to the service through your car radio (FM 89.7).
- We are looking to bring back Sonlight Children’s Ministries later this month after schools are back in session. Stay tuned for more details.
- Additional in-person ministry opportunities are beginning again.
- Online services and ministry environments will continue to be provided and expanded.
- The WCC building will remain closed during the week except for staff, Community Care needs by appointment only, and approved ministry activities or meetings.
HOW TO JOIN US
As the virus continues to impact our communities, we will continue to observe best practices that protect people, including those who are at-risk and most vulnerable. With that said, we encourage you to prayerfully make the best choice for your family and situation, whether in-person or online. Either way, we're grateful however you choose to join us!
To allow for distancing guidelines, seating capacity has been reduced. If you’d like to join us for in-person services on Sunday, please check out the latest guidance from Denny and Todd and review our in-person guidelines page. Remember, Sonlight Children’s Ministries are not yet available at this time, however your children are welcome to attend church with you.
Want to attend services in-person, but still concerned about being in the auditorium with a large group of people? Check out our Listenting Lot! To provide additional opportunities to gather together for services on campus, but still respecting distancing concerns, consider attending services in our Listening Lot. You can pull up in your car, where you'll be provided an additional space to set out a blanket or chairs with your family, and tune in to the service on your car radio via FM 89.7
To watch services on Sunday, you can click here from the website or mobile devices. If you are watching from a streaming device at home (ie Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire, etc.), you should download the Livestream app in your streaming device's channel store, and search for Warsaw Community Church, then choose one of the Sunday Services. You can also tune in from our Facebook page.
Watch messages and special videos at your convenience from our Media Player and Vimeo page. You can also find weekly content from Sonlight Children's Ministries, WCC Student Ministries, and our Midweek Connection messages.
We want to make sure we stay connected; if you are in need of care, we want to hear from you – whether that is prayer requests, financial concerns, or illness, we have a way for you to reach out to us…
If you need help or have a prayer request, please fill out the CARE REQUEST form on our website at www.warsaw.cc/care.
Are the fears and uncertainties of these times causing you to struggle with your faith? Do you need to hear another voice during this time of isolation? Are you struggling with your marriage or parenting? Just not sure where to turn? Let's talk. We are here for you! Schedule a Pastoral Call quickly and easily from our website at www.warsaw.cc/pastoralcall
If you’re not getting our email updates, be sure to sign up or update your contact information through our online Connection Card.
You can also sign up for text alerts by starting a text message to the number 555888 and type in the word WCCUPDATES.
We will continue to keep you updated as the state guidelines progress. In the meantime, let’s be a beacon of light and hope wherever we are, acting out of compassion, love, and God’s peace, which surpasses all understanding.